Thursday, June 28, 2007

Note to self: if it's raining do not walk along the outer rim of Danan Park. I got caught in the rain the other day and was walking along said park and it was basically like wading through a river. All the rain just spills out of the park in huge puddles and mini streams and by the time I got through, it felt like i was wearing two bags filled with water on my feet. Perhaps its time to invest in some flip flops. Also found out that taiwanese consulate in NY did not put the appropiate amount of days on my visa, so now i have to go see about an extension, hen3 Tao3 Yuan4! (translated: really annoying!) .






I wonder if they have corn fritters.

Some people complain about whitefish, well howabout some abalone on your bagel? hold the cream cheese.


I have no idea what is up with this. I think this is where they keep Hitler's frozen head.


Yo kid, Sun Yat San rolls deep!



Yo, I know he didnt call fives, but Abe's gonna be pissed that someone stole his seat. Sun Yat San memorial hall.










suck it Sears Tower! Taipei 101 building tallest building in the world.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Chris you have officialy created the most entertaining blog in human history. You need your own show where you walk the earth barefoot like Caine, but you just make fun of everything you see.

I think I laughed for 10 minutes at the frozen Hilter head line.

-Brad