Friday, June 29, 2007

Going outside without it raining is like trying keeping your weiner out of the mash potatoes: nearly impossible. Its rained almost everyday since I've been here but I guess you have to adapt. There supposedly some sort of punk show at this place called the wall tommorrow so I'm going to try to check it out, it should be quite amusing. Anyway these are some pictures I took on the venture out to find the club.

Young and Open? I think I recently watched a movie with the same title.
Roosevelt Rd sec 4: teeniebopper central, the street is filled with stores and arcade type places where all the pre pubescent aspiring avril lavignes and tough kids can hang out after school.




The Goose! The Goose is loose! This little fella was just hanging on the street harrassing on lookers and being way too obnoxious. Careful buddy or you might find yourself ontop of some rice.

No comments: